Frequently Asked Questions from Tenants
Below are some of the most frequently asked questions from our tenants. The information contained here is brief, at any time you require additional explanation you may contact our Client Services department. (Please visit Our Resources page to learn more about CrestCore and how we can help you.)
MAINTENANCE AND EMERGENCIES
Maintenance requests should be entered through the tenant’s portal or call into the office mainline. We encourage submitting photos along with requests through your tenant’s portal so that the maintenance staff can determine what the issue is and how to correct it.
Business Hours are 11:00 am to 4:00 pm Monday through Friday.
Meetings with Leasing Manager, Collections Manager and Maintenance Manager are by Appointment Only. Please call 385-3119 to request an appointment before coming to the office.
Please be respectful of our office environment and mute cell phones and please do not talk on the phone while in the office. Profanity and being loud will not be tolerated, so please be mindful.
Please refer to #27 MAINTENANCE section of your lease to find a list of tenant responsibilities.
Tenants are responsible for any & all repairs less than $175.
FOR EMERGENCY NUMBERS:
MAINTENANCE: Call 901.385.3119 ext. 4
FIRE: Call 911; Call office at 901.385.3119 to report-please also get a fire department report number
Smell of Gas: Call MLGW at 901.528.4465
SEWER BACK UP: Call City Sewer Department at 901.529.8025
LOCKSMITH SERVICES: If you lose your key or are temporarily locked out of your home, you may do one of the following:
During Business Hours: Call 901.385.3119 to check if office has key. Pick up key at office, if available
After Business Hours: Call Maintenance at 901.385.3119 ext. 2
PAYMENTS AND PAYMENT LOCATIONS
PAYMENT DUE DATES: Full Rent Payment is due on the 1st day of each month.
Payments Accepted through Pay Near Me (Ace Cash Express and CVS Pharmacy) ACH draft from checking account, credit or debit card (applicable fees apply)
**Please Note: No Cash Payments Will be Accepted in Office**
1. Grace Period: There is a 5-day Grace Period, which means Rent Payment is not late until the morning of the 6th day after the Due Date
2. Late Fee: A 10% of total monthly rent is assessed if Full Rent Payment is not received in Office by the close of Business hours on the 5th day after rent is due.
Please call 901.385.3119 x 3 (Payments & Collections) for questions. Please leave a call back number for assistance or inquiries regarding balance and payments information.
- 901-385-3119 Ext. 3
- We offer several payment options for your convenience. Please contact us at 901-385-3119 Ext. 3 if you have questions about any of these options below.
Pay by Mail:
- Mail to CrestCore Realty LLC at 4435 Summer Avenue in Memphis, TN 38122
Pay in the Office:
- CrestCore Realty LLC 4435 Summer Avenue Memphis, TN 38122
Pay using our NightTime Dropbox (24/7):
- CrestCore Realty LLC dropbox Exterior of Eastgate Office Building Located at 5118 Park Avenue (38117)
Pay by Cash:
- Ace Cash Express*
*Please contact the Payments & Collections Department at 901-385-3119 ext. 3 to obtain authorization to pay by cash at one of our authorized payment locations.